Open For Seated Dining
We have always been proud of our high sanitation standards. At this time, additional measures are in place to help mitigate the spread of the virus and keep guests and staff safe. We are following guidelines set forth by the WHO, CDC, State of Texas and the Texas Restaurant Association.
- To ensure social distancing, we seat alternate tables throughout our 10,000+ square foot space and have no more than 10 guests at a table.
- All kitchen and service staff wear masks and gloves.
- We have alcohol-based hand sanitizer throughout the restaurant.
- All menus and check presenters are wiped clean with sanitizing solution after each use.
- Tables are kept clear until guests are seated, after which the plates, silverware and glassware needed is brought to the table.
- All staff wash their hands upon entering the restaurant and throughout service.
- High touch areas such as door handles to the entrance and restrooms are continuously sanitized.
Many guests have also enjoyed our patio at this time. During good weather, this also helps with distancing. We have large cushioned chairs and a fire pit.
Please call or send us an email if we can address anything additional, as we will do whatever we can to ensure you feel comfortable to dine in again.